Key B'day

Thanks, David. It seems that the older you get, the more it becomes 'just another year'... :rolleyes:

🍻

-Eric

P.S. Arik beat you to the birthday wish with a PM... ;)

EDIT: Looks like I share the same "Just before April Fool's Day" birthday with quite a few member here... :cool:

Last edited:
Steve Bailey said:
Gee, based on the subject line of David's original post, is this one of those milestone birthdays that end in a zero or two???
Nope, that was last year. Using Paul's sig logic, I'm now 101001... ;)

Thanks all... :site:

🍻

-Eric

It's your birthday, and you're sitting there trying to program an alarm clock in VB?
Go out and have some fun.
(y)

Happy B'day

Similar Topics

I'm making a meal of this, my brain's not in gear. Also, I'm new to S7 TIA/WinCC so excuse my ignorance... See redacted pic. Pressing F7 (SAVE...
Replies
Views
On my HMI-1200, I'm trying to assign the image of a floppy disk ("save" icon) to a function key. I couldn't find one in the default drop-down...
Replies
Views
I am using the newest version of CCW Dev Software, and I am wondering if there is any way in which a tag could be added to a movement key (i.e...
Replies
Views
I am sure this has been discussed with no solution. But I need to unlock a program and do not have the source key. Is there anyway of unlocking...
Replies
Views
Hi, I found out that Allen Bradley had a key switch with a ejecting key function, the sensEject. But it is discontinued. I've failed to google...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom