Omron Syswin To Cx- Programmer

PERSPOLIS

GOOD DAY EVERYONE
I have opened a SYSWIN file in CX-PROGRAMMER everything looks good except that I do not see the bit addresses at all.
Please advice. Thanks

Thanks gtsuport for the reply I checked appearance menu nothing to help but checked ladder information menu and selected appropriate functions and worked
Thanks

Last edited:
One of the funny things that can happen is that during the conversion you have this:

Label .... Time-2-Start

becomes

Timeminus2minusStart

Funny ain't it?:p

Similar Topics

Hi everybody, This is my first visit and my first post so I would just like to say, thanks for running an excellent and interesting site. I am...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in syswin to see if any bit in a word is on? I am doing alarms. I have about 12 alarms on one word. (200.00-200.11) is there a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just a quicky....I am using Omron SYSWIN 3.4. No problems there but a customer has asked me to log 3-4 analogues coming in and export the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a beginner of PLC. I am running Syswin 3.4 on C200H PLC. I am trying to use counters a Timer. The reference says that when counting or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need a little help with something that will probably be very easy and obvious to anybody who uses the Omron PLCs with Syswin. I usually...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom