Downloading to PanelView Plus

Critt

Hello everyone

I am having some problems downloading to a PanelView Plus 1000 using the ethernet (my laptop shows network connection as unplugged, windows xp) and using the DH485 serial drivers I can't browse for it using linx enterprise.. any help would be great thanks

Oops....are you using the Ethernet connection on your laptop?
What is the model No?
If it is an ethernet model, yes, you can download with a cross-over patch cable using the Ethernet Driver.
If it is a DH-485 model, and you are connected to it using your ethernet port on your PC, then sorry about your luck. You may have just fried your communications board.
You need to download through the serial port OR the DH-485 port using a PIC/DH-485 network connection.
Good luck.

Misread the PV+ part.
Just connect the cross-over cable, make a driver, call the IP address of the PV+, and CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS OF YOUR PC to suit.
Sorry about the confusion ahead of this response.

thanks for the help... stupid me... I was using the wrong cable..didn't have a cross over but stole a router and everything working great