Counter Question S7

dcda

Hi

I need to generate an incremental decimal counter from a 4-20 mA speed feedback signal. As the motor speed increases the count rate needs to increase proportionally to the speed feedback, conversley as the motor speed decreases the count rate needs decrease proportionally.

Would appreciate some help if anyone has done this before with S7.

Thanks in advance :)

dcda

dcda...

I don't believe that you are asking the right question.

Aren't you really asking how to develop a decimal value that corresponds to the particular 4-20ma value?

If not... please describe what you are trying to accomplish.

Similar Topics

Hello! I have a question about a routine I found on one of our box palletizing machines. I've attached the 3 rungs that I have the question...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm converting a S7-200 program to S7-300. There's a counter being addressed as an open contact such as.... C1 --| |--- In...
Replies
Views
I am having an issue with a little Micrologix program. Counter 1 increments each time item passes sensor on input 0 When Counter 1 increments to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using a Micrologix 1400 PLC as a dual counter and oil monitor. I've included the program. I need to know why the HSC:0 isn't accumulating...
Replies
Views
I'm translating a printout of a program written for an F1/F2 series Mitsubishi PLC to a Micrologix. I've stumbled upon something that I can't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom