wadab

Hi folks,

Anybody knows what kind of PLC program will I used in
programming Siemens 555 CPU. Any website where I can
download such program for free.

thanks,

wadab

Hello wadab;

Here is a link to a Siemens page discussing SoftShop; it is a Windows-based package used to program Simatic 505 PLCs:
http://www.sea.siemens.com/automat/product/plc/505/au505sw.html

It is not free, and it bis not cheap, unfortunately. But it is very good.

The DOS-based software that was available was called TiSoft. You would have to find the latest version (I think it was 7.0, please correct me if my memory is failing) in order to programm a 555-1105 or 555-1106. Maybe it can be found somewhere, abandonned on a dusty shelf...

Hope this helps
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

Hey again, Whilst my head is back in TI world again, the system that the 555 is on has numerous profibus slaves, so I'm running through a mental...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I got called in just before midnight to one of our lines and I found the "CPU Good" LED was off. After realising that I couldn't go...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Before I start I have tried searching, but unfortunately I am not coming up with anything useful... ... And I also feel a little shy...
Replies
Views
Hey when I turn on my Siemens PLC CPU 216-2 after runing 10 minute it's stop and showing SF indication after I turn off and some time later turn...
Replies
Views
I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom