AB .net ethernet comms classes

rory

Hi,

What .net classes are people using to allow vb.net apps talk to SLC500s. I have seen the INGEAR.NET.ABLink, looks pretty good, when you set it up with an ASP web server, see you later HMI/Scada. Are their any better ones around, or as good but cheaper (the words AB and cheap shouldn't be in the same sentence). $1000 US for development licence plus $600 US for the ASP side is getting up their for couple of drivers.

Regards

Similar Topics

I have a relatively small network but I am having some issues with PowerFlex 755 drives (using the native ethernet card) Faulting with the F926...
Replies
Views
I have set up comms between an S7-1512SP-1 PN plc programmed with TIA v17 and an S7-314C programmed with Simatic S7 using GET and PUT blocks in...
Replies
Views
Studio 5000 & PF 525, Ethernet Comms, Encoder FB, Using Motor RPM as speed reference I'm trying to figure out how to send a speed reference in...
Replies
Views
One of my customers is interested in extracting some data from a machine running on an SLC503 and they really don't want to change the PLC in any...
Replies
Views
I'd like to be able to detect if the Ethernet Comms falls over between my PLC Ethernet card and any of the 5 PF525 inverters I have connected to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom