Pierre

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

I need a suggestion for a product. I need to :

-"read" and analog signal (4/20)
-"output" (dry contact) to start a pump
-"display" a level (0-100%)
-"read" some switches (4)

All of this, 500 feet away from my Mitsubishi Q CPU system with an E900 HMI which would display all that is happening and command (only over Ethernet... perhaps Modbus Ethernet?) the starts and stops of this pump...

I would like to find a small operator terminal (small really means cheap) with analog IN and digital I/Os and Ethernet com.

I have looked at Optimate panels and they are not to bad in RTU mode but a lot more expansive in Point controler setup...

Any other suggestions?

Tancks.

Similar Topics

Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am working for an OEM and we are in the process for trying to raise the effectiveness of the pretesting of machines. Basically...
Replies
Views
Whenever I try and change display pages on my Panelview Plus 7 from the remote display change the screen errors out like it has a communication...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Wanted to make a thread so you guys can teach me things! 🔨 Anyways, I have a powerflex 525 that has a control module outside of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom