BUS FAULT - How to have it?

I have a S7 300 (CPU 315-2DP) plc. For doing testing, I would like simulate a manual bus fault but it is not coming up. The Bus Fault Indicator on the CPU does not blink.
I tried shorting A1 and B1 of the MPI Profibus Cable that I am using to communite to PLC, but it is not hapenning.
Can someone help me in simulating the BUS Fault. This would be of great help.

Best Regards,
Jagdish Kumar

I have never attempted to do this so can't really help, but others who my log on later may, a couple in guys in particular.

Please don't fill the board by repeating the same question, have patience and someone will come long eventually.

What is in the hardware config ? - it needs to be configured with something on the profibus before the bus fault will be generated.

JohnW said:
Configure a device that is not preset or disconnect a configured device and a bus fault is generated.
Configuring a Device which is not present -> I got a System Fault NOT Bus fault.
Hardware that I have is : S7 300 PLC (315-2DP) and a digital relay output module and a profibus MPI cable.
Baudrate used to download to the PLC is 187k.