ElectroCraft 2000 or A/B 1398-PDM-75

misamark

Hi to anybody;

I have here PDM-75 or ElectroCraft 2000 series module; (now is A/B 1398-PDM-75, and work in one of the machines with some program from manufacturer of the machine; and I need to get IQ master software to upload program and change a bit;

I heard tat this software is free from AB but I cannot find it and download it. Does somebody nave a LINK from AB to get is here?

And, one specific question: Does somebody can tell me WHEN exactelly this programm is stored: in personalisation module or in some internal memory? This ElectroCrafts here HAVE personalisation module with program inside. Is this module is just for keeping programe or it is ONLY one which stores the program?

Regards and thanks,

MisaMark

I just retired some of these.

From what I remember:
The program is stored in internal memory.
The personality module contains the specific characteristics of the motor. Each motor has its own personality module.