Siemens 115U step5 software

roggowb

Does anyone know where I can obtain Siemens Step5 aoftware or an appropriate substitute to download the program from a 115U PLC. I do not need to rewrite the program but I do need to print it out for a friend. He has lost his copy of the software and the program. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

roggowb said:
Does anyone know where I can obtain Siemens Step5 aoftware or an appropriate substitute to download the program from a 115U PLC. I do not need to rewrite the program but I do need to print it out for a friend. He has lost his copy of the software and the program. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

http://www.process-informatik.de/

The demo version of the S5 software allows you to upload and view any *.s5d file. Ignore the fact that the demo version prompts you against viewing more than three segments at a time.

Ian