WinCC to Excell or OPC to Exell ?

userxyz

hhoo.JPG

How can a send the data from this window (see image) to an Excell sheet automatically ?

If this isn't possible, then I'll need OPC I guess ??

As far as I remember, Combo uses WinCC Flexible, not WinCC.
(a small rant: I really dislike it when people cut off parts of terms and names. It is a source of confusion and mistakes.)

Also, from looking on the screenshot, I would say that you are after some kind of datalogging. Or maybe this is some kind of recipy or batch jobs. Please explain exactly what you want to do. We cannot know from guessing from a screenshot.

In case you really need to exchange data directly with excel, then there are 2 options with WinCC Flexible:

1. Add the option WinCC Flexible OPC Server. Then all the configured tags becomes available for OPC Clients.

2. Simply use the Simatic Net OPC server alongside WinCC Flexible. The HMI RT must then be part of a PC Station together with the OPC Server.
If you use Ethernet, then this is particularly clever, as each RT license is bundled with a Softnet Ethernet Lean license.

How to get the data from OPC to Excel:
Find Siemens support entry ID 24299099.

I have always used DDE with AB processors. In the formula bar you should see something like: =RSLINX|Dryer!'N9:7' The pipe | separates the driver (RSLINX) from the Topic (Dryer) the exclamation point ! separates the Topic from the word/bit address which is in 'single quotes.'

I'm sure that there is a difference with Seimens, but the Excel side should be close to the same. I have only recently started using OPC, and have not had the chance to import to a spreadsheet with it yet.

JesperMP said:
As far as I remember, Combo uses WinCC Flexible, not WinCC.
(a small rant: I really dislike it when people cut off parts of terms and names. It is a source of confusion and mistakes.)

Note that the Alarm-page he uses is the one used in WinCC. I believe for this application he uses WinCC. Not WinCC-Flex.
But I agree on the small rant :D