hi speed input

thacks

i have a siemans step7-200 plc.

I0.0 and I0.1 are both hi speed inputs 100k each

I'm having a few problems with the program. What i've got is a encoder input running at 30000 pulses a second all i want to do is run a output at 4/1 ratio or 4 input pulses to 1 output pulses i've tried using a counter to control a output but it's way to slow i've also looked at the HSC counter but can't get my head around the code any help or ideas would be great any code would be even better

from what i know, siemens s7 200 PLCs have an input of 10k/second (I may be wrong)

but why dont you use a Frequency to voltage convertor and then connect voltage to the analog input of the PLC(if you have one), this way you can use Logic to control the amount of pulses at Q0.0 and/ or Qo.1 (these are high speed outputs I believe) look at the instruction wizard in microwin..and take a look at PTO..

I dont know why you wanna do this though..I just hope I gave you some Ideas..Khalil