Compactlogix Ethernet problems

MDavidson

I have a new install with a Compactlogix L43, a local rack of 6 1769 digital I/O, 2 1768 ENBT/A cards - one of which is hooked to 5 1794-AENT Flexlogix remote I/O through an N/TRON 516TX unmanaged switch. On startup I could not see the ENBT modules in RSlinx. After reading through some of the threads in this site I went to AB and grabbed the latest EDS files for the ENBT modules and the 1768 backplane. I now have access to the ENBT's, however I seem to be missing something in the setup procedure. I have assigned an I/P address, which then shows up on the modules LED display, but it still flashes the OK LED indicating I have not completed the setup procedure. What I am missing?

I have attached a few screen shots for you to look at.

Regards Mike

In addition to missing subnetmask, I see you forced ENBT to 100/full.

Did you force the switch port as well?
If not, then set ENBT back to Autonegotiation or it will give you major duplex mismatch issues.

Hi Friends

The port setting you can done only with managed switch
I have also gone through the same problem except it was control logix and compact logix
Ultimately problem had been solved by creating consumer and producer tag on both the side