Slow Cimplicity HMI project

adamk1217

We have a project running 6000 points on cimplicity HMI to a GE 90/30 374+ CPU. We have two other machines running about the same number of points. When I watch a timer value on the screen it updates every 10 sec. On the other machines the timer updates every .4 sec. I have already checked ethernet port and it is at 25 ticks. The point scan time is at every 1 tick. Does anyone know where to look or how to compare cimplicity HMI projects?

Today I found the diagnostics utility under the equipment folder in cimplicity HMI. When I connect to the plc and click "read load test" it comes back with how many words read a sec. The machine that is updating faster shows 56000 words read a sec. The machine that is slow is only reading 2500 words a sec.
What does this mean?

The machine actually had a 374 CPU in it. I replaced the 374 CPU with a 374+ CPU. The HMI now updates the points as fast as I want.