Really Need Help Here - Gracis for Windows

juanmdx

Hi everyone,

I have a siemens panel made on Gracis for Windows (GRAWIN Version 1.3) but it got really old and they want to upgrade it to a MultiPanel 277 Touch Screen (which of course I'm going to make on WinCC Flex).

What I need to know is how the Grawin software works, in order to have a similar panel (or better); I've been "playing" around the old Grawin software and I'm starting to get it, but I could really use some help, a manual or even better if someone knows if there is a way to import that to a more friendly software or anything.

Any help is good here.

Juan

Gracis for Windows (GRAWIN V1.3) is a really old software for building siemens panels (1997-1998 aprox) and I have the software and the panel proyect I want to improve, but I need to know how they enter the data, what kind of data does the software uses (I saw for example a BIN.fix.pt) so, does anyone knows this software, I really need some help here.

Juan