Problem with GX Configurator-ST

MrTysk

I can't connect to my ST-node using this program. I don't know what to do anymore.
Com-port is correct and so on. I can connect to my PLC (Q01) with both GX IEC and Configurator-DP but Configurator-ST refuses to connect to the node.
I have moved the cable to the node btw.;)

I run my programs on an IBM laptop with a slot in COM-port in the pcmcia-slot. Windows XP.
I've changed com-port numbers. Tried all the speed settings. Compability mode (win 98). Nothing works. I always get this message.
http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/9/9/6/f_Errorm_938981a.jpg

Anyone has got any tips? Version of Config-ST is the one that followed with DP 7.0.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to communicate between a CompactLogix PLC and an Omron CJ2M PLC using Ethernet/IP. I'm using up the Omron network configurator...
Replies
Views
On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom