1784KTB Up for Grabs to Right Person

504bloke

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi

I have a 1784 KT/B Card 10/95 thats up for grabs

Now i could put this on ebay...........

But i cannot be bothered and dont need the hassle.

Have been having a clear out and was going to throw in the bin so thought id offer it here first!

Id like to see this go somewhere its going to be used (Like School/College/Training Facility etc) and not stuck on a shelf as a spare somewhere....

So if you are a regular member here and have a use for this then send me a PM...

Its FREE and as i said id like to see it go to a good home rather than be had from me for nothing and then end up on ebay!!!

As for if it works or not, i have not got a PC i can test it on, all i can say is it worked 8 years (or so) ago and has been in an anti static bag ever since!

Ken Moore said:
Don't know the tax laws in the UK, but in the US you could donate it to a local tech school and get a tax deduction.

If i dontated it here in the uk the wondeful government would proably tax me for it!

Have you a tech school in mind ken as ill glady send it across the pond to you then you can get a tax deduction!!