How to search tag values

Opie1300

I am needing to search for specific tag values in an AB Logix 5555. I need to clean up a part number array, but can not find out how to search for a tag value. Simply looking through it is not an easy task. I have 6 different arrays with 1500 tags in each. I appreciate any help/advice you may have.

Opie

Last edited:
Opie1300 said:
I am needing to search for specific tag values. I need to clean up a part number array, but can not find out how to search for a tag value. Simply looking through it is not an easy task. I have 6 different arrays with 1500 tags in each. I appreciate any help/advice you may have.

Opie

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

Which system ???????????????????????????????

Mickey said:

Agreed, really helpful

I am getting to the point where i am becoming frustrated with this site, i have learned lots over the years and got help, i have offered help too on a few occasions.

I am beginning to think its more hassle than its worth with these kind of jokers posting garbage requests for systems that they obviously know so little about they cant even communicate their problem clearly and accuratley.

I apologize for not being as clear as needed, but your reply was not called for. I am looking for help, and I am appreciative of any/all assistance that I receive. No, I am not as familiar with the system as I need to be. Thank you for the input.