OT: Sure to enjoy these geek pics!

My dad worked for cern (geneva), rutherford (uk) and stanford california for most of his working life as a electronic engineer/designer , he worked on many of the accelerators. He would have seen atlas through to the end before he retired but it was delayed by 10 years!. Found this link to one of the projects he worked on ,quite cool seeing his name on the top! its heavy going, my brain didn't make it to the end! he got me into the job i'm doing and loving now!

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/getdoc/slac-pub-5906.pdf

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I need an enclosure for wifi access points that will be outdoors. The antennas will mount outside the box but everything else inside. Standard...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
I need to protect some pressure transmitters from hot (120°C) oil. Does anyone have a favorite transmitter cooling element/standoff they use...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I could do with some advice on a hydraulic control system. It is necessary for me to accurately position a vertical hydraulic ram with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom