Melsec Q - Analog signal

locnp

Dear.
I'm learning how to handle analog signal (Analog Input signal and Analog Output Signal) using ladder language with GX developer 8.0.
Now I have Q02HCPU Melsec PLC.
Please help me.

(if you have any ebook that show how to program Melsec Q in ladder language or if you have a progam dealing with this issue please share it to me).

Thanks.

Intelligent function

Hello,

I used the intelligent function utility for this purpose.
I configured that so my analog values came on D registers i specified.

You now need to scale then, I believe that there is some information on scaling on the website however I think these are in GXIEC Developer so unless you have the IEC you will not be able to view them.
I'm going on holiday but if I remember when I get back I will post a simple raw to real scaler.
All you need to do is raw min raw max scale min scale max so for example convert 4000 to 20000 to 0.0 to 150.0 (scale pt100 with 4-20ma converter to 0-150 deg c.