search in cx programmer

irondesk40

is there a way to search for a instruction in cx programmer?

for example, if you want to know if the jmp instruction is used in the program, can you search for the jmp instruction instruction?
Have a program that i know it is being used in, but can not find it if i go to edit,search.

thanks

When you open the find box (Ctrl+F) change the "look at" selection pull down to all or Mnemonics. Use "jmp" as your search value. If you want to find all press the report button and the list will appear in the output window. You can go directly to each function by double clicking the selected result in the output window.

Similar Topics

Searching edit zones within all routines and other criteria still says no results found, yet I still have the "edits present" indicator at the...
Replies
Views
I have an InTouch HMI that has PID parameters. I need to find what the PID values were in the past. I have backups from the past, but none...
Replies
Views
Good morning folks, I'm on a quest to find all of the references to the CurrentUserHasCode function in our project. I have the project...
Replies
Views
Need to learn a few more tricks in Proficy Machine Edition. I don't use it often, but one of the first things I usually do when getting into a new...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Some of you may be familiar with the RAM searching program for Windows computers, Cheat Engine. You can search RAM directly for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom