mitsubishi hmi: got-a900

theripley

hi there again:) i know a lot of you are fmiliar with mitsubishi touch screen products, have anyone encountered got-a900?i was somehow confuse with its interface with PC, must i use the a9gt-buss or an rs232c would do?if an rs232c would do, can i use an ordinary rs232c, i mean something you can buy on the computer supplies & not the rs232c interface of mitsubishi? hope to hear from you soon :)

best regards,
theripley

hello ,

i am new to mitsubishi touch screen and am currently using a diff model. But also i am using a 9 pin just like you. i found out that although the 9 pin used is the normal type(ones u can find in pc store) but the wirings are different. you might wanna check the wirings from pc to GOT. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Al

Similar Topics

I am trying to get a Mitsubishi GT2715 HMI to read and write from a Eurotherm 3508 controller using 4 Wire RS485 Mobus RTU communications. The...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect GOT-A953-tbd HMI with Nittoku NSC30. Actually, earlier GOT-A953-tbd HMI was used to communicate with Nittoku NC350 and it...
Replies
Views
i have an HMI touch screen with type mitsubishi GOT970 and i want to take a backup of the programme inside it to be installed on another one which...
Replies
Views
We have a system of Mitsubishi PLC , GOT HMI and a EPSON Printer connected to HMI. All was well but suddenly printer stopped responding although...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Have got a dead F940 GOT HMI. Put 24v to it and plugged it into FX2N PLC but no joy. It has run ok for two years then left outside in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom