Eaton Kenway automatic warehouse

russrmartin

Hey guys, this is going to be somewhat vague, because it is the end of the nite, and I'm ready to go. We have some Eaton Kenway cranes that run in our automatic warehouse here at work. We had some program troubles, and one guy made a big mistake that I have been correcting, or trying to all nite. The last thing I am having problems with is the sync bar counts. I tried doing an automatic configuration, and it took care of a lot of the problems, but I still get a few sync bar errors. If anyone has worked with this sort of thing before, please let me know, as I have a few questions as to whether I did the configuration correctly. I will give the full details if I get a response from someone who is familiar with these or something like them. Thanks in advance.

Russ