Another PV+ question

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
In a PV+; I'm setting up a multi-state indicator to blink on a given state. It blinks just fine but I don't like the background color. I have the indicator set up to go to a yellow background and blink when the state =1, but when it blinks it goes from yellow to black. Is there a way to make it blink yellow to any other color than black. I'll apologize in advance if this is a stupid question but I'm pretty much on a mission of discovery with these PV+'s.

cornbread,

The caption background color can be changed to whatever. Make sure it is set to 'solid' rather than transparent.

I don't have one hooked up to try, so I am just going by memory.

Not much help.... but I have not found a way to change the 'black' color when something is blinking.
I have to overlay another indicator and toggle the visibility between the two to be able to have a different colored blink.

I didn't find a way to change the black color, so I use a rectangle or any object with color or visibility animation. With that I can combine to create my own multistate indicator.