Versamax Nano programming cable

rbz

Hello

Does any one knows the programming cable pinout (RJ11 to DB9 Female) for a versamax nano PLC P/N IC200UDR005?

Thanks in advance

The cable I did last week worked perfectly. Now I have another PLC but this time is a nano. It has a RJ11 (6 cables) connector not a RJ45.

According to the documentation I have, the IC200UDR005 is a 28-point Micro with one RJ45 RS232 port and one 15-pin Dsub RS485 port. The same documentation says that all six models of the VersaMax Nano have one RJ45 RS232 port. Part numbers for the Nano units are of the format IC200Nxyzzz.

The only GE Fanuc Micro PLC I could find with an RJ11 port was an old unit that predates the Series90 Micro. That line's part numbers are prefixed IC620.

Let me check the information I have, sounds like I have wrong information. So the same cable a made last week for IC200UDD120 will work also for IC200UDR005?