RS View Me User Logon Problem

sgates

Please help, I have never used the user log on function of RE View Me. Every time I go to log on a user in the runtime mode I get the error Logon of user '#$$#$%%' failed. Insufficient access rights. I am sure it is something stupid I am missing, but I cannot find the problem.

Thanks steve

Similar Topics

Hello is their a way to create a password that contains the following variables: 1) number of the day in the month, example 07 the 7th day in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
I have a FTView application that allows user management via the HMI. When I need to make a revision to this application, I upload and restore the...
Replies
Views
Typically we use A, J, O codes in SE security, to allow buttons on the display to be pressed and operated according to logged in user. During SE...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview Plus 7 recording data for a customer, who uses FTP to collect the data. Currently it is setup to allow "anonymous" login for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom