Creating View-only user in FT View SE 12

iuhytvYUTCU

Typically we use A, J, O codes in SE security, to allow buttons on the display to be pressed and operated according to logged in user. During SE 8.0 era, we were used to creating a user 'View' and assigning none of the codes, in order to create a view-only role user, for HMI initial startup and replacement for Logout but still being able to view the process screen.
However in SE 12, the user will not be effective in Runtime if we leave all the codes not selecting Allow and hit OK, it just even won't appear in the account list, and client behaves abnormally when trying to login as that user. But if I choose any one code and tick Deny, then it seems all displays, even those with * as security code, will not be able to call up.
When you folks decided that you need a view-only user in SE 12, what do you do? I would like to here some.