Factory Talk view SE Creating auto login

Nealnow1

I am trying to create a Auto login in for factory talk view login SE addition, right now If there is a power bump and the power bump last longer than our UPS it shuts down the HMI. The HMI will then start factory talk view on Programmer login and the operators will change settings that we do not want changed. I want to create a function where it always logs them back onto operator. Would I have to create a micro or macro to fix this?

Similar Topics

I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom