Melsec k2n to omron cs1

ACDC

icon17.gif
Melsec k2n to omron cs1
Ola Everyone.
I have a problem and hope somebody can assist me.
helpsmilie.gif

We have an ancient MELSEC-K2N PLC which we need to replace it with OMRON CS1 PLC.
argue1.gif

Anyway I’m new in both the brands and facing a problem with one instruction which is the Temporary Memory Shift (SFT)
I’m just having a problem understanding the SFT instruction section in the MELSEC programming manual.
ranting.gif

This is the part in the manual which explains the SFT instruction, can anybody let me know which shift instructions in OMRON software would exactly do the same function.🤞🏻
Attached Images

SFT instruction.jpg

I'd like to help you, I have a little experience with K2's, but I can't for the life of me read what you have posted. Can you magnify it and maybe break it up into 2 parts so that it's more readable?

Hi SteinCollector,
I'm attaching a PDf file of the image if it is still too small can you please send me your e-mail address then I'll be able to send you all the details.
Thanks.

The SFT (shift) instruction is similar and the closest instruction. It has an input, pulse and reset and can be operated on any CIO or W area in the CS1. SFTR is also available (reversible shift register).
MOVB (move bit) couls also be used but would be painful for a number of bits but OK for 1 or 2.