Logix 5000 Module Defined

bobwithdana

There are 2 of us working on a contrologix program alternately. when I started, I configured a powerflex 70 dirve in the IO tree using a tag with the Powerflex 70 data type in the module defined.

Now when I get the project back from him the module is gone from the I/O tree and there is no module defigned for the powerflex in my Module defigned.

We are programming a L 5555 Version 15.5 My software is Logix 5000 enterprise from version 10 to version 16

Any ideas?

Thanks Bob

does anything else go AWOL when you get the file back, or just the powerflex ??

and what is your co-workers software ??

does this happen everytime you swap back ??

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all, I need to add a module in logix for an SMC pneumatic valve manifold specifically EX600-SEN3/4. The eds files I add crash the program...
Replies
Views
​Hello everyone, I triyng to link a Power Module eMB-60R from Robot Adept Viper s650 to CompactLogix, version 19.11 I followed exactly the...
Replies
Views
Hello: I have not been able to get RSLogix 5000 to display expected configuration screen for 1732E configurable armour blocks. Waiting for RA...
Replies
Views
Hi folks! I'd like to add to my PLC logic a way to detect what failure is my I/O module (PowerFlex 525 VFD)having. My goal is been able to array...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the comm format, Assembly Instance and Input/Output size for a Rinstrum C500. It appears their EDS file does not work for RSlogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom