1769 L30 Processor

phil hughes

Lifetime Supporting Member
1769 L30 Processor.
Channel 1 system protocol.What is the purpose of the check box " Enable duplicate detection" ?

DF1 Full Duplex protocol has a Transaction Sequence Number (TNSW) in every packet so that identical transactions can be distinguished from one another.

Unless you are running a radio repeater network or other communication system that can potentially duplicate serial frames, you don't need Duplicate Packet Detect.

I have never seen an application where it made a difference, but it's been in DF1 configurations since the PLC-5 days.

Similar Topics

Currently we have many AB L30s in the field with no network monitoring capability. In a new project we will be installing BC9000s in many of the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
I have a CompactLogix 1769-L31 and need to communicate with it. I only have studio 5000 on my computer. However, when I try to start a new project...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom