configuration module 1746 HSCE

zaranet

for my application, I want to calculate the number of tour of a DC motor. so I used it an encoder 845F and module 1746 HSCE, the type allen bradley type, I try to configure this module but unfortunately I always find errors, :confused:
if you have an exemple to inspire, you can send it me
Sincerly I need your help,
thank you​

show me your configuration.
I set up an HSC card, (not HSCE) but they may be similar.
One thing I remember is that the card had to be enabled with one bit, else I couldn't see its counts.

Similar Topics

Hello: I have not been able to get RSLogix 5000 to display expected configuration screen for 1732E configurable armour blocks. Waiting for RA...
Replies
Views
Hi there, i have 2 questions, first of all... I need help with the configuration of a Zebra Printer. zt410 I have created the module and still...
Replies
Views
Hello All, So a weird issue has been happening for me with an in service point I/O drop. I have a 1734-aentr com module, 3 standard I/O cards, a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to configure a Spectrum 1762sc-OF8 module connected to MicroLogix 1400 for 4-20mA, needed help. Following the user manual's sample...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I intend to carry out Online thermocouple Module Configuration Change on RSLogix5000 (Compact Logix L35E). Is there any special...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom