Eprom

If I want to delet the program from EPROM without using PG and use only the PLC
I can do it by coppy an empty program from RAM to ROM or ther are other solution

If it is a S7-300, if you do a memory reset by means of the MRES switch on the CPU, then the MMC card will be cleared - however not totally. There will be a minimal HW config on it (as far as I understand). From this also comes that it is not always possible to completely reset a corrupted MMC card this way.

I think if I make memory reset the program on the RAM of PLC will be delet but this program is still on the EPROM so I want to delet the program from the EPROM

adel abd el aziz said:
If I want to delet the program from EPROM without using PG and use only the PLC
An EPROM can only be erased by means of UV light. If you can erase the memory module by means of the PG it can't be EPROM. Please clarify, otherwise a to-the-point answer is completely impossible.

Kind regards,

After being a PLC trainer for 16 years, I've learned to examine every question with the necessary criticism. Most of the times when I answer a question in a similar manner as I did here the trainees didn't need any further answers. They took out the manual, looked it up in the course or even found the answer by themselves.

Teaching does have its moments.

Kind regards,