Communicating with 5 encoders

Dariusch

D
Hi.
I am doing a application with 5 encoders for positioning.
I have a Mitsubishi A1SH.
What is the best thing/way for handeling 5 encoder, when i have to read data for all 5 encoder at the same time?
I thought of using profibus?
Does someone have any ideas???

Thank you
Dariusch

If they are Absolute-encoders, Profibus sounds good.
Usually you can Preset encoder some value as 100 or what ever by PLC-program and read its value currently in dec-format.
Counting direction is configurable property and it can be do in bus-configuration. I don't know Mitsu-plc but in Simatic they work well.

Similar Topics

Dear All Please help me about Below picture problem.PLC not communicating proper.
Replies
Views
I need to recommend a PC to replace a customer's old Windows 7 computer. The only thing I need to think through is the serial com port to...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to connect two zebra printers to th PLC through Ethernet. I can ping the Printer through my laptop connected to the private...
Replies
Views
Have a customer that has a running 1756-l83es, communicating to redundant ABCIP IO servers for Wonderware 2020. This configuration has been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom