OT: Touch Screen Test

What brand is that? I need some of those.

Our operators use knives,screwdrivers,channel locks and adjustable wrenches.

I came in one night and the guy was sitting there in a chair working the hmi with a broom handle.

But hey management lets it go on.

Wow, that's scary. We had several broken due to dull (sharp) instruments.
We would have liked some of those too !!
But heck, it was just an accident (?).. Right ??

I admit their testing was impressive -shotgun blew me away - sorry bout that -- but will the unit survive baggage handlers in airports? That is about as sailor proof as it gets. Wonder what the price tag is?

Dan Bentler

We do that everyday here in the south, its a new sport, its called "red-neck with nut'n bedder 2 du"....

I'm going to use my PC next week, lets see what that 357 will do, we can leave the bird shot at home.

-------------------------------------------

It was a very nice screen.... I was impressed with the chain drag