Multi-Screen KVM

junior

I'm trying to find a multi-screen kvm extender. Can anyone recommend a setup?

What I'm looking for is to have one computer with a screen, keyboard & mouse. Then use the KVM system to display at 4 remote displays, keyboards & mice each approx 75' from the computer.

Can a system like this be put together?

Attached is a schematic of what the system would look like.
Jr.

Last edited:
Sounds like you'd be better off networking them if they aren't already, and using remote control software like RealVNC or TightVNC. (or many other remote desktop apps) That's the way I would rather do it unless I needed video or had some other need for perfect smooth motion. The main computer will be capable of perfectly smooth motion, but the remote ones won't.

Simple what you need is reverse kvm's + a switch
Black box do a range, even RS do them
I have two systems running, one with 2 pc's 3 screens & 3 lots of mice/keyboard, this system uses a manual switch to switch the local console to either pc & each one has a remote kb/monitor & mouse the other uses one pc & 4 remote monitors/keyboard/mouse this has a automatic switch so just a flick of the mouse or keyboard changes control to that terminal
also pc anywhere works quite well but you can only have one connection to a pc.