Can Citect access AB Powerflex VSD data directly?

Jesse1981

I have a Citect system and an Allen Bradley Powerflex700 vsd with hardwired controls. I would like to extract data from the powerflex700 via a 20-COMM-E module for displaying in Citect, however, am currently unable to find any records within Citect that specify an appropriate driver.

Has anyone had any similar projects with success? I do not have a plc to connect the VSD to at this point in time.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I want to get data from Microsoft access database using vijeo citect cicode editor.. however, I don't understand what the coding in...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to access the disk I/O variables in citect V5.5, there is one tag available in the variables.dbf and it is defined as disk I/O...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom