Yaskawa Inverter

sns

We've a couple of Yaskawa G3 and H3 at our plant, since these are obsolete now, spares are really hard to come by.

Dunno, whether it is the correct forum to post such a query but anyone with any idea regarding the availability of spares of these inverters in lots, warehouses etc etc?

The inverter with the spare details are

CONTROL PCB FOR ALL G3U SMALL, IDM,
PART NO.ETC61313

CONTROL PCB FOR H3U4220, IDM ETC61601,

CONTROL PCB FOR ALL G3U LARGE, IDM
PART NO.ETC61320

SYNCHRONISATION CONTROLLER CARD, SP-A,
CODE: 73600-A0090 FOR IDM INVERTER MODEL: H3U4037

Similar Topics

What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
Hi sir I has a equipment use Yaskawa GL60s PLC via P150 developer,we want to upgreat the system to New,but we have some problems For example: On...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody, this may be one for you motion control guys. We have been tasked with interfacing some Yaskawa drives into a project where the...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have several Yaskawa GA800's installed in our plant. They are all controlled via Ethernet and they work fine. However, they all get...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a project involving a Beckhoff IPC with Twincat and a Yaskawa servo motor and drive. I'm trying to use the MC_HOME function...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom