Another question (change user password in flexible)

Hi..

I am making some improvements in a flexible project. And I have a page that is password protectet.
I have createt a usergroup called "opperaror", and a user in this group that have acces to the protectet page.

But can I make it possible for the user to change his user-name and password in runtime? Like you can do in e.g windows, by writing you old user-name and password, and then type in the new username and password twice..

I have been searching in flexible, but haven't figured out if it is possible.

It is running on a runtime PC.

Can you help me?

Best regards
Morten

Yup it's possible.

Under "Enhanced Objects" there is a nice tool called "User View".
With this tool the logged in user can change his password, check which Usergroup he's in.
As admin this tool is also nice as you can unlock users that have blocked their "accounts".

Check it out, see if you like what it offers.