Vijeo Designer export question / help?

jstolaruk

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need to get the list of Device Addresses & respective Messages in an alarm group but I haven't figured out how to export it. The Alarm Group dialog won't allow a column of data to be selected so that I can copy them to a text or spreadsheet file. I'm using Vijeo Designer v5.0.0.548. Any help is appreciated.

As a follow up, if Variables are exported to a CSV file, there is a column in the data that gives the alarm message assigned to it. Seemed like the back door kind of way to get it but now I know.

Similar Topics

Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
Since upgrading to V6.2 12.24 SP12 24-21 the M221 PLC is no longer recognised by the HMI. The screen still works but it does not talk with the...
Replies
Views
I work for an OEM. I am trying to develop a generic HMI program that will display an overview screen displaying between 2 and 6 "widgets"...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am using Vijeo Designer v6.2.8.12 for a mineral plant project. For that, I needed to incorporate three different plants' HMI page in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom