panelview upload trouble

2bru

Hello everyone,
I want to know what I am doing wrong when trying to upload a program from a pv+1000 (2711pt)on a dh+ network. The 5/04 and HMI or talking just fine and I can get a program from the plc with rslinx. But I can't upload from panelview with factorytalk transfer utility, it thinks about it for a long time then tells me the source selected is not a valid device. I am choosing the panelview from the communication tree before uploading. I am using a pmck card in the laptop with the correct cable. I can also upload just fine with ethernet.

Nevermind, I found out that you can upload/download from a panelview plus 1000 with ethernet or direct serial cable or a flashcard, but not thru the DH+ network connection.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a machine with a 1756-L72 Controllogix PLC and 1756-EN2T network card, and PanelView Plus 7 HMI. I am using RSLogix V20.05.00...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a 2711R-T7T running an application without a shutdown button in the current program. I've looked at all the manuals and can not...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that was powered off for repairs, when powered back on the Panelview fails to upload the tag database from the PLC. Its a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an issue trying to upload a program from an existing Panelview 1000 terminal that I was hoping I might be able to get some help...
Replies
Views
Hello, anyone had a similar experience? A customer has an old panelview600, it is faulted, but is communicating and they desperately need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom