LM90 to Proficy Machine Edition

Yes. Proficy is the successor to LM90 with VersaPro in between.

Think of LM90 as DOS, VersaPro as Windows 95 and Proficy as Windows XP. They all were/are operating systems, but ease of use got somewhat better.

After converting the LM90 program to Proficy you may find when you go online that Proficy says logic is not equal. I would upload.

You may run into firmware issues with older 90-30 CPU's.

i had 90-70 redundant CPU programmed in LM90.

Can i upload the program using Machine Edition and do online edits. Any firmware issues or any other concerns..

Q. Can i upload the program using Machine Edition and do online edits.
A. Yes, yes, if your versions are compatible and there is nothing used that is not supported in Proficy ME.

Q. Any firmware issues or any other concerns..
A. Probably, you can check this at the GEIP Support web site.

BTW, this should have been a new post I think.