fault in CP441

mahmoud turky

Dear all,
i have a serious problem and i hope get some help.
i have a system consists of CPU (416-1XJ02-0AB0) IN slot 3 and CP441 (6ES7441-1AA03-0AE0) in slot 4 and IM467 (6ES7467-5GJ02-0AB0) IN SLOT 9, and the CPU is broken down so i changed it with CPU414 (3ES&414-3XM05-0AB0) and it reserved slot3 and slot4 so i put the CP into slot5 but it didn't work when i downloaded the new hardware configuration (the fault led was falshing).
i don't know what execatly is the problem? but i hope get some help ASAP.
Very Thanks
Mahmoud

I'm not an S7-400 guy but since you have not had any replies, I'll take a stab at it.

You say you had to relocate the CP441 module from slot 4 to slot 5 because your replacement cpu took slot 3 & 4.

In the 300 world that makes no sense but I wonder if your software was looking at an address for the module in slot 4 and now that you moved it to slot 5, that address is invalid in the software.

Maybe someone with 400 experience will reply.

Dear Paul,
thanks alot for ur replay, and about the address of slot4, i changed the new address of slot5 with the old address of slot4 but i got the same problem.
thanks