IC695PBM300 ask for advice

ypf_108

I want to use the IC695PBM300 RX3I control via PROFIBUS Siemens 6SE71 drive. Hope you tell me the specific configuration steps.Thank you

Step:
1. Plug the IC695PBM300 into the RX3i Rack.
2. Attach the network.
3. Install the proper GSD file.
4. Verify data lengths for each data type.
5. Write the PAC program.

I do not know how to Verify data lengths for each data type and Write the PAC program, which I do not know the specific data corresponding to the drive to start, stop, fault and so on. I am a beginner with RX3I. If you can tell in detail, it is best to help me send a case. Yes I am very grateful.

Similar Topics

Can anyone help me how to configure a profibus module master IC695PBM300to communicate to a slave GE Fanuc VersaMax Profibus Network Slave...
Replies
Views
Hi, Greetings for all of you. Please find the attached system configuration of GE RX3i redundant system. We have to communicate 2 Siemens...
Replies
Views
I have a program that I've used 100 times. SQO settings: File N7:0, Mask 0FFFFh, Dest B3:1, Control R6:0, Length 8, Pos 2. Length & Position...
Replies
Views
We are to develop a first application in Codesys. It will contain motion (Softmotion) with drives on Ethercat (CSP mode). Off course there will be...
Replies
Views
Hi. Rockwell learning curve 132-1b. I was having trouble to change IP address on a EN2TR. Finally found out that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom