Consolidated Electric D620 controller

BenD

Hello all,

I am new to this site and to PLC programming so please bear with me on this thread...

For my latest project I am supposed to talk to a Consolidated Electric (originally Consolidated Electric, then US Filter, now Siemens) D620 controller with a new Dell computer running Wonderware. Unfortunately, the D620 became obsolete sometime in the 90s (according Siemens' tech support) and was replaced by the D620i, and now I am having trouble finding any information on the D620. Does anyone have any experience using this controller, or can anyone give me advice on it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply. That website was actually where I started my search, and after calling the support line the only thing I learned was that the later firmware versions of the D620 support Modbus (the only spec sheet on the page is the D620i). I am not sure of the firmware version on the controller I am supposed to be using, so I guess my real question is if anyone knows of any I/O drivers for the D620?

Thanks,
Ben