AB 6200 Documentation

Frelecing

Hello,

I saw in this thread:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=49236&highlight=ab+6200+database

that someone couldn't open the documentation from an AB 6200 project in RSLinx5PRO, so he uploaded the project to the forum, someone else opened it, fix it and uploaded it again without problems...

Well, I'm having exactly the same problem with 2 projects. So I was hoping if someone with a big heart and an enormous will to help:p, would do the same for me!

Both projects are in the same folder with every single file I've found for both of them...

If you can open the project and the documentation please, save it again in some format that will open with RSLogix5Pro v7.30.10 (CPR 9),

Thanks, thanks, and thanks!