FX3U-ENET Communications

megavolt818

I currently have a ENET module connected to a FX3U PLC. I have the ENET connected to a computer that is running a custom user interface. I am running an OPC server on the computer. Everything is working great except that I am not able to recover from a communication error. For example, I will have everything working just as it should and then I unplug the ethernet cable from the ENET module. The COMM> ERR light will come on. I plug the cable back in and I am not able to re-establish communications with the ENET module. I can PING the module's IP address, but the OPC server will not communicate with the ENET module. If I power the PLC and ENET module off and then back on, communication will be re-established. How can I re-establish communications without have to turn the power off and then back on. It there a setting that I am missing?

Thanks,