ConrolNet problem

jramos354

[FONT=&quot]I have a problem scheduling my CNET network. The CPU runs on Controllogix v13.XX. I use the RSNetworx for ControlNet V 9.00. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The actual configuration have one communication adapter 1756-CNB/D (node 01), 3 flex chasis with 1794-ACN15/C whith rev 4.1 (nodes 2 to 4), Panelview 600 standard (node 05).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The two new ones I added, 1794-ACN15/C (nodes 6 & 7) has Major rev. 4 and minor Rev 3.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The problem is when I pick on line at RsNetworx program this begin scanning the network, but no complete the graphical representation of the network, only appears all ACN15 ControlNet adapters (nodes 2 to 4 and 6 &7), panel view (node 5), but the node 01 (1756-CNB/D) is not showing. The RsNetworx continuous browsing the network but never stop.[/FONT]
Any Idea?
Thanks a lot!