S7-1200 KTP600 alarms

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!
I just ran in to a problem I don't understand.
I've made a program and I use a bit to word converter to the alarms.
I've configured it and all worked fine, the Alarm window was displayed automaticly when an alarm was set.

I worked with my program today and suddenly my alarm window doesn't work anymore. I've checked all configurations I know of but still no luck. I didn't even worked with the alarms when it happend.

The word is set correctly , I see it in the online mode. So the problem must be in the HMI configuration I guess. However , I can't figure it out. The alarm window is set to be activated on all alarms there is in the HMI, and I have tried to make new classes, change classes. Still no luck.

Help? :)

Ok, somehow I've managed to click Lineas Scalling on the word. Unchecking this solved it =)

One more small problem, I use this tread.

My Alarm indication stoped flashing. How do I do?