Analog card resolution

In this case, the resolution is how precise the approximation of the analog signal can be when converted to digital. It is usually expressed in bits. So, if you have 10 bits of resolution on an analog input, you can have a maximum of 2^10 or 1024 different unique values. If you have 15 bits of resolution, you can have 2^15 or 32768 different unique digital values to represent the signal.

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i was trying to learn the analog card and got pulled off. now i am asking for your help again. this is what i have. all i/o are enabled...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a RTD , that I would like to wire into a 1756-IF8 Analog Input Card. Would you all a simple wiring diagram , of what...
Replies
Views
We have an omron CJ2M-CPU12 PLC that we are having issues with an AD04U analog card. it is connected to a K type thermocouple sensor. The card is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, While i am not new to omron, i'm totally new to the analog part and lost. i have a CJ2M cpu 33. then there are 4 i/o cards card 5 is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom